“This Hair / Saliva Test has been developed by Australian Naturopaths and undergone thirty years of research, to help you determine which foods are incompatible with your body, leading to inflammation and chronic health conditions”
Would The Test Benefit me?
You may benefit from testing if you suffer from:
- Skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, skin rashes, acne, itchy, dry or inflamed skin
- Digestive issues such as leaky gut, bloating, flatulence, belching, irritable bowel, constipation, diarrhoea, colic, reflux and poor digestion
- Arthritis, autoimmune conditions and recurrent infections
- Food cravings, hormonal imbalances and PMS
- Fatigue, low energy and sleep disturbances
- Excess mucous and hayfever
- Behavioural issues, poor memory & concentration
How does the Test work?
The test is suitable for baby’s, children and adults and uses either a small sample of hair from anywhere on your body, or a sample of your saliva to test how your cells are positively or negatively impacted by over 550+ common local foods, household & body products, found in the supermarket and health food shops.
The test is not an allergy, food intolerance or hair mineral test, it works at a much deeper level to determine how your cells are impacted by common foods & products and the way in which these foods & products affect the flow of energy through the body. If the energy systems within the body are compromised in any way that is biologically incompatible, the cells cannot function optimally. This may lead to an immune response, inflammation, and ultimately reactive symptoms.
The 6 month wellness program is designed to fit your unique needs and is carried out in 3 stages:
Stage 1: Test results from hair sample.
Stage 2: Report in after four weeks to make further adjustments if necessary.
Stage 3: Retest after six months before reintroducing corrected foods (re-test is not included in cost, but a discount voucher will be supplied).
You can view the standard testing list here
Results take a few weeks depending on the demand. Once processed, you will be emailed a detailed report outlining your reactive and non-reactive foods and how to implement the program. You will also receive a free 15 -20 minute call to discuss the results and how to implement the changes.
Your fee will also include a free 15- 20 minute call after week 4*, to discuss how you are going with the changes and your symptoms and discuss any further recommendations (any services after this point will incur further fees). The program may take up to 6 months to see good results and results will vary dependent on how well you follow the eating program.
Although you do get two short consultations included, it is best to have a full nutritional consultation to be able to assist your body holistically. However, it is not a requirement to be able to undergo the testing and follow the report at home.
* It is your responsibility to book your 4 week call by phone, email or private facebook message.
- Specialty lists can be added on to the standard test (they cannot be purchased independent of the standard test) for further products specific to Coles, Woolworths and Aldi each list is an additional $35.00 (should you choose to purchase all 3 lists a discount of $15.00 will apply and the total will be $90.00).
Please add these to your cart separately via the shop!
- Australian Baby Test – this is a specific test for babies and young children and is in addition to the standard test. It includes baby foods, creams, lotions, formulas, nappies and more. Check out the full list here and this test needs to be purchased via the Australian Baby link in the shop – full test costs $339.00 and includes both the standard test and baby test.
- Conception Protocols are available and require both partners to be tested and a $50.00 discount is available when both tests are purchased together, bringing the total to $588.00. Please make the purchase for this test via the Conception Test link in the shop, to ensure correct fee applied.
- Should you reside outside Australia please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out details about the testing list & pricing applicable for your country.
We even cater for your Pets!
Check the Pet List and testing protocol via the Pet Testing link in the shop!
DISCLAIMER: This programme is not intended to be construed as medical advice, nor is it intended to lead anyone away from a qualified health practitioner. We make absolutely no claims to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. We cannot take any responsibility for those who may want to help themselves outside our instructions. If you have a medical condition, we urge you to be supervised by a qualified healthcare professional of your choice.