Initial Consultation (75 minutes) – $149
A pre-appointment form will be emailed to you, to complete prior to your first consultation (around 15 minutes in length). The form will automatically update in my system and allow me to focus the consultation, to provide the best health outcomes for you or your child.
What to expect at the Initial Consultation
- Lots of questions about you or your child!
- We will go over the client questionnaire and take an in depth look at your and your family’s health history, along with your current health, lifestyle and diet.
- Please bring along any recent blood or other tests carried out, as it may aid in treatment planning
- We will discuss your current health goals and what we can achieve together.
- Onsite testing such as tongue & nail analysis, urinary pH and body composition analysis, may be carried out as needed.
- You may be asked to complete a food diary, to aid in diet & treatment planning
- Dietary and lifestyle adjustments, along with supplement recommendations may be provided, however extensive treatment protocols will be reserved for the follow-up appointment, once thorough evidence-based research has been undertaken.
Follow-up Consultations (45 minutes ) – $99
Follow-up consultations held every 1-3 weeks, depending on individual needs and treatment recommendations.
What to expect in Follow-up consultations
- At the 1st follow-up, you will be presented with a comprehensive treatment plan tailored to your individual needs, based on the information accumulated in our initial consultation and further research undertaken.
- The treatment plans may include:
- recommendations for dietary, lifestyle and environmental changes
- timeline of recommended changes (we cannot change everything at once or overnight)
- supplement recommendations
- meal plan and recipe ideas
- any additional resources necessary to support your health goals.
- Any necessary pathology or functional testing considered important to your overall health goals, such as food intolerance testing, will be discussed at this time and arranged as necessary
- Each subsequent consultation is designed to track your progress, provide feedback from testing, answer any questions you may have,D implement recommendations from or make changes to your treatment plan as necessary and support you in reaching your goals.
Good Health Package – $449 (recommended)
- 1 x 75 minute initial consultation (value $149)
- 4 x 30 minute follow-up consultations (value $380)
- Total value $529 (15% discount, when purchasing the package)
The above fees do not include the cost of any pathology, functional testing or supplements that may be recommended in the course of your treatment. These will be charged separately at the appropriate rate.
HEALTH FUND REBATES:
Health Fund Rebates may apply for nutritional services, for those with the appropriate level of cover (please check with your health fund to avoid disappointment). Hicaps on the spot claiming is not available for nutrition, so you will be issued with a tax invoice to claim any applicable services.
The Health Funds I am registered with are: ahm, Australian Unity, CBHS, GU Health, HBF, Medibank Private, NIB, Westfund.
Payment is required at the time of consultation by either Eftpos or Cash, sorry cheques are not accepted. Invoicing for payment at a later date, is not available.
Direct Deposit is available on request, providing the payment is made and received, 24 hours prior to the consultation.
Mobile consultations are available by arrangement: payment can be made by direct deposit as noted above, or at the consultation by cash or via a Square reader facility, which works in the same manner as Eftpos.
Flourishing Families goal is to provide quality health care in a timely manner. As such a strict 24 hour cancellation policy exists, to ensure I can provide a high level of care to all clients. However, I do understand that sometimes unexpected events can arise, please notify me if you are unable to attend your appointment at least 24 hours hours prior to your scheduled time, so I can reschedule your appointment and offer your time slot to clients awaiting appointments. Should an emergency arise, please contact me as soon as possible.
Rescheduling the appointment within 24 hours will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Missed appointments with no notification, will incur the full consultation fee.