The Compatibility Report is not a ‘one-size fits all’ approach to health!
So if your sick of googling, cutting out foods like gluten & dairy with no change, buying product after product that promises results & doesn’t deliver – Compatibility Testing is for you!
Testing highlights the foods & products which are currently right for your individual body AND those which are NOT!
Compatibility Testing is a fast an effective way to determine the foods that are currently compatible and incompatible with your body.
The test works off the cellular energy of the body. It analyses either a hair or saliva sample against over 600 foods & household items. Than determines which foods and/or household products are nourishing your body or causing inflammation.
Find out what messages your food is sending your body!
Are they messages of nourishment or inflammation?
You may benefit from compatibility testing if you suffer from:
- Skin problems such as eczema, psoriasis, skin rashes, acne, itchy, dry or inflamed skin
- Digestive issues such as leaky gut, bloating, flatulence, belching, irritable bowel, constipation, diarrhoea, colic, reflux and poor digestion
- Arthritis, autoimmune conditions and recurrent infections
- Food cravings, hormonal imbalances and PMS
- Fatigue, low energy and sleep disturbances
- Excess mucous and hayfever
- Behavioural issues, poor memory & concentration
So, what happens after the test?
You’ll receive an individualised report noting the foods that are compatible and incompatible with your body and a 6 month program to track your symptom improvement.
Depending on the package you choose you’ll also receive 2 x 15 or 30 minute consultations: an initial consultation to obtain the sample and a follow-up to discuss the results and how to proceed.
If you are undergoing the test as part of a full nutritional consultation, we will discuss results in your consultations.
It can be overwhelming and scary, thinking about removing foods from the diet. So I have created a Compatibility and 7 Day Meal Plan Package.
So you receive not only the compatibility test, but a 7 day menu plan individualised to your test result, with approximately 20 recipes, to get you started.
*Testing done via an online or telephone consultation process.
*Payment Plans are available:
1) The stand-alone test ($319) can be paid at a rate of $106.50 across 3 weeks (installment 1 the week before appointment, installment 2 week of appointment & installment 3 week after appointment)**
2) Compatibility test and 7 day meal plan package, will be offered across 4 weeks at a rate of $92 (installment 1 due week before test, installment 2 at week of test, installment 3 at week after test and installment 4 in the 4th week, which will be results and meal plan presentation week)**
**No results or meal plans will be delivered, until full fee has been paid.
# installments set up via PayPal – please get in touch for a payment plan as these need to be done manually and are not set up in the online shop.